Manager Revenue Accounting
Manager, Revenue Accounting
Senior Manager, Accounting, Finance, Strategy & Administration
Finance & Accounting
U.S.A. / Remote
Prometric is seeking a CPA certified Manager, Revenue Accounting to directly oversee our revenue accounting team. You will guide the team responsible for recording revenue in accordance with ASC 606. This position will be responsible for technical accounting evaluations of contracts in accordance with US GAAP, specifically associated with revenue recognition.
Location: Remote with occasional travel to the office located in Canton, Baltimore, Maryland as needed.
Prometric (www.prometric.com) is a trusted test development and delivery provider to more than 300 organizations worldwide. Prometric serves as an industry gatekeeper, ensuring that people legitimately earn the credentials they seek to achieve, and thereby guaranteeing a fair testing experience for all who come through our doors.
- Author accounting memos on new sales arrangements to ensure revenue recognition follows company policy and revenue recognition accounting standards under ASC 606.
- Responsible for review of all deferred revenue account reconciliations and related analysis/reporting.
- Responsible for reviewing financial statements and performing fluctuation analyses of deferred revenue, accounts receivable, and revenue accounts.
- Develop Consolidated Deferred Revenue Roll-off schedule.
- Responsible for Revenue Accounting Month End Close – review of entries, partnering with Billing team and FPA to report out on revenue results for the close.
- Collaborate with other departments across the business on pending contracts before they are executed and make recommendations on impact to revenue recognition.
- Perform ad-hoc projects and data analyses on revenue products, ASC 606 required disclosures and deferred revenue for reporting purposes.
- Compiling and supporting internal and external auditors' requests for information and documentation.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA required
- 5-10 years of experience in finance and accounting
- Minimum 3 years in revenue accounting
- Demonstration of leadership ability
- Experience reading and interpreting contracts required
- Knowledge of ASC 606 and GAAP required
- NetSuite and Salesforce experience a plus
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint
- Excellent analytical and communication skills required
- Ability to work proactively and independently
- Strong team building and interpersonal skills
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Prometric is an equal opportunity employer: disability/veteran
- Pay Type Salary
- Job Start Date יום שלישי 20 ספטמבר 2022
- Job End Date יום שישי 18 נובמבר 2022
- Annapolis, MD, USA
- Baltimore, MD, USA
- Belair Rd, Maryland, USA
- Columbia, MD, USA
- Edgewater, MD, USA
- Glen Burnie, MD, USA
- Harford County, MD, USA
- Laurel, MD, USA
- Odenton, MD, USA
- Pasadena, MD 21122, USA
- Towson, MD, USA
- Westminister, MD 21901, USA
- White Marsh, MD, USA