Special Projects Technician
Fort Campbell, Kentucky, États-Unis Numéro de demande 8833
18 mars 2022
- Perform light construction including cabinet installation, flooring installation, drywall, rough and trim framing, plumbing, electrical, etc.
- Update work order status including time, materials and notes on mobile devices provided in an accurate and timely manner. Complete and submit all required paperwork in an accurate and timely manner. Keep supervisor well informed of activities, results of efforts, problems identified/potential problems, etc.; recommend corrective actions to supervisor.
- Maintain vehicle and vehicle inventory as prescribed.
- Respond to service calls, complete COM work and other property maintenance requirements including, but are not limited to cleaning, painting, interior/exterior decorating and maintenance, lawn maintenance, debris removal, plumbing, electrical work, smoke detector maintenance, repair or replacement of lights, roof repairs, heating/air systems maintenance, appliance repairs, etc.
- Transport, install and connect stoves, refrigerators, dishwashers and other electrical and gas appliances.
- Load and unload trucks and other conveyances; move supplies and materials to proper location by wheelbarrows or hand trucks; stack materials for storage or binning; collect refuse and salvageable materials.
- Transport equipment, furnishings and appliances to job sites.
- Repair and fabricate window and door screens and frames
- Dig, fill and tamp earth excavations; level grounds using pick, shovel, tamper and rake; shovel concrete; clean culverts and ditches; cut tree and brush; operate power tools and lawn mowers.
- Remove floor tile, sheet vinyl, ceramic floor tile and plywood. Remove damaged drywall.
- Operate power blowers or use brooms to clean roof tops, sidewalks and driveways of leaves and debris. Ensure work-site cleanup.
- Respond to and complete on-call after hour emergency and urgent repairs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1 - 3 years of related work experience.
- Must have a current vehicle license in good standing and meet the driving records standards outlined in the Company Safe Vehicular Operations Policy
- Must demonstrate basic competency in carpentry, plumbing and electrical trades at a minimum as assessed through written, verbal and hands on assessments. “Skilled” based on assessment in carpentry, plumbing or electrical and preferably multiple trades.
- Ability to utilize a mobile device including applications, email, and internet.
- Famille d'emplois Maintenance
- Fort Campbell, Kentucky, États-Unis