Maintenance Supervisor II
Washington, District de Columbia, États-Unis Numéro de demande 7756
20 avril 2021
- Provide direction, guidance, and supervision to all maintenance team members and/or vendors/contractors at the community
- Provide training to maintenance team to ensure proper performance of their functions and consistency with company policies, procedures and safety standards
- Oversee cleaning, painting, interior/exterior decorating and maintenance, lawn care, snow-removal, replacement of light, plumbing, electrical work, roof repairs, appliance evaluation and repair, relocation of furniture/fixtures, etc.
- Respond to emergency maintenance repairs after normal working hours
- Make budget recommendations to the Property Manager for all maintenance line items and assist the Property Manager in controlling maintenance expenses
- Responsible for preparing and implementing weekly maintenance team work schedules and prioritizing work orders
- High School Diploma/GED Equivalent or Trade School
- 3-5 years of maintenance experience
- 1 year of supervisory experience
- Trade Certifications/Licensure - CAMT
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Basic computer skills
- Comfortable with using tablets and technology
- General knowledge of electrical, plumbing, appliance and HVAC.
- Residential property management experience
- Microsoft Office experience
- 2+ years in a maintenance leadership role
What We Can Offer You
Great Benefits: We offer benefits including health & dental plan options, generous time off and paid holidays, 401(k) and education reimbursement opportunities that’s best for you and your family.
A job you can brag about: WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized leader in property management and development. Our team members are committed to helping people in the communities we serve.
A job that challenges you: Our team members are responsible for our growth and success, and we challenge them to constantly be their best in our fast-paced workplace.
A job you can learn from: We reward our team’s passion and hard work with consistent learning and development opportunities.
A team that cares: We value teamwork, innovation and mutual respect.
- Famille d'emplois Maintenance
- Washington, District de Columbia, États-Unis