Healthcare Account Manager – Northwest Region
Job Title: Healthcare Account Manager – Northwest Region
Department: Wieland - Sales
Reports To: Regional Sales Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
The Healthcare Account Manager will be responsible for representing Wieland products to the healthcare market in Washington, Oregon, Montana, Idaho and Alaska. Our products are promoted directly to end-user facilities in conjunction with furniture dealerships and architectural and design firm who specify healthcare projects. The Healthcare Account Manager will be responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with all buying influences within the healthcare facility, dealerships and A&D firms.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES including but not limited to:
· The Healthcare Account Manager will pursue and develop sales of company products and services so that sales growth, market position and profit goals of the corporation for the territory are met.
· Responsible for the long range planning of the territory via a written business plan to ensure future sales objectives and the continuity of territorial development.
· Establish and maintain appropriate forms of distribution throughout their territory and in the various markets served by the company.
· Communicate all concerns pertaining to contracts negotiated by the sales department as to their legality and correctness and for compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
· Direct the activities of the territory consistent with the mission statement and governing values of the organization.
· Maintain external relationships consistent with the objectives, operating philosophy and desired image of the company. This includes government agencies, community relations, customer relations, potential customers, public relations, vendor relations.
· Coordinate the introduction of new products into the territory, including Dealers, A&D firms and Direct Customers. This also includes implementing new price lists and sales support literature.
· Appropriately present the product, including comprehensive onsite demonstrations to whole buyer spectrum from CEOs to housekeeping, financial to A&D and to every applicable segment of healthcare.
· Understand and to be able to explain the company’s products, market position, and service programs. Ensure the end user is aware of the products, features, and product warranty offered by the company.
· Strive to maintain up-to-date knowledge of sales, the furniture business and the healthcare market segment. To maintain an attitude of learning, both honing professional skills and integrating various learning components into daily practice.
· Maintain files on the competition, to collect information on their activities and to inform the National Sales Manager of any situation or condition that would affect the operations or profitability of the company.
· Review and maintain all correspondence from factory including: memos, order confirmations, order changes, and other miscellaneous forms of correspondence including web-based communications.
· Maintain an active list of projects on the company website, specifically our InforCRM. This list should be a balance of leads, qualified accounts and accounts ready to close to insure a steady rate of closed sales.
· Meet all sales objectives and profit goals of the company as they apply to their territory.
· Maintain adequate transportation to facilitate moving samples and materials.
· Comply with territory operations budget.
· Enforce dealer policies as defined by National Sales Office.
· Responsible for high service mindedness and responsiveness to the needs of the users of the company’s products and services before, during and after the sale.
· Follow all company sales procedures, mandates and territorial plans.
· Assist in warranty service work when necessary.
- Must live in a major metropolitan area in either Washington or Oregon
- Sales experience in healthcare field or contractor furniture market is required
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Maintain adequate transportation to facilitate moving samples and materials
- Ability to build and maintain long-term relationships
- Ability to manage long-term sales cycle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiar with using Microsoft office
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to travel throughout the territory meeting with end users, dealerships and A&D firms and will often be required to lift heavy furniture items, occasionally exceeding 80 lbs.
For more information about the position and to apply click on the Careers link at:
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran
- Famille d'emplois SMC-Salary
- Type de paie Salaire
- Déplacement requis Oui