Product Manager-Cyber Security
Who are we?
We are Segra. We are one of the largest independent fiber network companies in the Eastern US. Segra has a broad and dense service footprint across the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast. We are known for our future-forward infrastructure and state-of-the-art voice and data technology solutions for businesses and the public sector, as well as wholesale transport services to some of the world’s largest carriers. Our network features the latest advances in, IP, Ethernet, and dark fiber architectures, as well as high performance data centers throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast regions. In addition, our network powers technology solutions such has Hosted Voice, Security and Cloud.
We have engineered our entire company operations to put our customers at the very center of everything we do. We invest in the communities of our customers by hiring locally and continually upgrading our network infrastructure. We have over 900 employees in 90 facilities, including 14 sales offices in 44 markets. We exist purely to help businesses within our footprint be successful. Come join us as we continue to grow and provide our customers a superior customer experience.
Are you ready?
Segra is searching for a dynamic and experienced PRODUCT MANAGER – CYBER SECURITY to work a hybrid role within one of our footprint locations of NC/SC/VA/WV/PA/TN.
Segra is seeking to continue its impressive growth trajectory through the evolution and expansion of its world-class product portfolio. To improve its ability to deliver results, the company is looking for a creative and impassioned Cyber Security focused Product Manager to assist with the expansion of threats and the need for security protection. The Cyber Security Product Manager will drive product growth and product attachment rates to ensure customers are receiving the best solutions, tailored to meet their specific needs.
Ensure clear communications and coordination across product and business development teams. Collaborate with product owners, end users, and other stake holders to gather product requirements. Identify and document business cases, requirements and manage the entire solution planning cycle.
The ideal candidate will have a team-oriented mindset, strong technical and financial acumen, an openness to thinking differently and a desire to win. Evangelize the product internally, encouraging greater familiarity with the product and willingness to incorporate the product offering into design solutions.
Our Security offering includes premise & hosted firewall, DDoS protection and SIEM/SOCaaS. Current road mapped items include Endpoint Detection & Response, Sandbox as well as security compliance considerations for all of Segra product sets.
Successful candidate will be able to think strategically and will have a proven record of accomplishment of being able to guide teams to execute efficiently. An ability to multitask and adapt quickly to changing needs is also crucial. The Director of Business Development will model a Customer-First mindset.
- Education: Bachelor's degree preferred
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience with Cyber Security
- Experience in the telecommunications or technology service industry
- Proven experience presenting proposals and negotiating with partners, vendors or customers
- Key Competencies:
- Strong team building, collaboration and communication skills
- Ability to balance strategy and execution, with excellent critical thinking skills
- Ability to successfully navigate ambiguous situations
- Will be comfortable with technical details and capable of having credible conversations with engineers about design trade-offs
- Experience working in or dealing with an engineering focused company preferred
- Experience working or dealing with vendors, technical leaders, lawyers, government agencies, or officials preferred
- Experience with complex contracts and negotiations
- Applicable business and technology certifications preferred
- Experience with product and design solutions collaborating with telecommunication carriers, enterprises and government agency customers preferred
How to apply …
In order to be considered for this opportunity, please visit SEGRA.COM/CAREERS to submit your application and current resume.
Segra offers a robust benefits package to our full-time employees, which may include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, Gym Reimbursement, Vacation/PTO, Holidays, Personal Days, and more!
Segra is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination of any kind. Segra does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
- Famille d'emplois 50
- Type de paie Salaire
- Caroline du Nord, États-Unis
- Caroline du Sud, États-Unis
- Pennsylvanie, États-Unis
- Tennessee, États-Unis
- Virginie, États-Unis
- Virginie-Occidentale, États-Unis