Recruiting Coordinator, Rockford, IL
Excellent benefits package including 2 weeks vacation after 90
days and another 2 weeks vacation after 1 year of employment, medical and
dental insurance, flex time, 8 paid holidays per year and 401K!
THIS POSTION IS WORKING ON-SITE AT THE ROCKFORD, IL OFFICE.
Handle incoming calls, and incoming internet applications, pertaining to potential Owner Operators leasing on with Landstar. The goal is to establish a rapport and follow our sales process with BCO candidates, and to keep them engaged as they go thru the qualification process. Daily outgoing calls are required to ensure that all potential prospects are aware of our minimum requirements. A consistent follow up process and continued conversations with the candidate allows us to assist with any issue that might develop.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITES include the following.
- Present total Landstar opportunity in a fashion which persuades callers to request or agree to complete application.
- Make appropriate follow up sales calls to ensure candidate follows through with completing and returning application.
- Meet or exceed monthly personal goals pertaining to calls, leads, leads returned and leads sent to Qualification Center.
- Query lead information in recruiting data base to target specific marketing initiatives.
- Place ads in various outside websites to assist agents who are looking for capacity.
- Participates in the coordination, set up, display, and working truck shows.
- Utilize Internet online recruiting sources to identify and recruit candidates.
- Files and maintains records for future references.
- Prepare and send out sales package to all inquiries.
- Ability to travel and facilitate recruiting events
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Proficient in the use of Windows, Internet, Excel, Word, required
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Excellent customer service skills
Ability to work in a fast paced, time sensitive environment
Must be able to perform quality work with minimal supervision
Excellent organizational skills
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Minimum Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Minimum Experience: Three to six months related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Years’ Experience for full proficiency in role: Three months
Bi-lingual in both English and Spanish is a plus, the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules is a plus. Bi-lingual in both English and Spanish is a requirement for the Laredo position.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions on this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms;’ stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and lift or move up to 35 pounds.
Ability to sit at workstation for 8 hour shift and perform extensive computer and telephone work.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Type de paie À heure
- Landstar Transportation Logistics, 1000 Simpson Rd, Rockford, Illinois, États-Unis d’Amérique