Manager, Talent Acquisition - Human Resources
Landstar is headquartered in Jacksonville, and is a Fortune 500 company,
As a member of a high functioning Human Resources team, is responsible for leading the design and implementation of Landstar's talent acquisition strategy, in addition to ensuring compliance with all policies, procedures and applicable laws through full cycle recruiting.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS include the following:
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of recruiting methods and best practices, as well as applicable policies, federal, state and local employment laws and regulations.
- Participate in full cycle recruiting from sourcing candidates up to on-boarding
- Monitor compensation practices and make recommendations that are cost-effective and consistent with trends and organization objectives.
- Work closely with hiring managers to share best practices and prioritize critical needs.
- Monitor all job requisitions across the business to ensure they adhere to company process and policies, including affirmative action planning.
- Maintain applicant tracking system for Affirmative Action Reporting, ensuring accurate record keeping as required by DOL.
- Insure consistency and proper documentation in candidate selections and promotions.
- Attend career fairs and other events to build a talent pipeline and brand awareness.
- Maintain recruiting budget; reconcile bills for payment.
- Responsible for supervision of 2 to 3 recruiters, including hiring, firing, training, managing work and performance assessments.
- Manage vendors associated with recruiting, background screening and temporary employment services.
- Directly supervise 2 to 3 recruiters in the Human Resources department.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsible for hiring, firing, training, managing work, and performance appraisals
- Proven interpersonal and customer service skills
- Established experience utilizing social media and other technology for recruiting
- Strong proficiency with a Human Resources Information System (HRIS)/Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), required.
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize. Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees
- Familiarity with Affirmative Action Reporting and Planning
- Availability to travel
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university in business or related field.
- Four years related recruiting experience; plus1 year related management experience required.
- PHR or SPHR preferred.
- Type de paie Salaire
- Études requises Baccalauréat
- Landstar System, Inc., 13410 Sutton Park Dr S, Jacksonville, Floride, États-Unis d’Amérique