Brand Marketing Manager
Gannett / USA TODAY NETWORK is seeking a Brand Marketing Manager to join the Brand and Network Marketing team. Our brand team sits at the intersection of our cross-functional teams, building our brand strategy and leading initiatives that build authentic relationships with consumers. We are looking for a passionate marketer with experience in brand strategy, brand management, and supporting breakthrough brand campaigns. This role will be responsible for driving the brand strategy for our brand campaigns to drive audience growth for USA TODAY and local news brands within the USA TODAY Network. In addition, the ideal candidate is equally passionate about creating the next breakthrough brand campaign as they are about product iterations that will enhance the consumer experience.
As a news organization, it’s important that you have a reverence for journalism and a nuanced understanding of the rigor, ethics and standards that guide our newsrooms. Our brands are built on the content coming from our journalists, so any brand campaign that we launch will also be supported by elevating our high value content to growth audiences.
The position will report to the Sr. Marketing Manager.
- Implement marketing campaigns around a dedicated content business line, driving key business and customer metrics, in coordination with the rest of the Marketing team, including Growth, Retention, Social and PR
- Partner with internal editorial teams to align our content marketing campaigns with their priorities and content strategies.
- Assist in developing strong integrated marketing plans across digital and traditional platforms (on and off platform)
- Drive creative process from brief creation to in-market optimization with internal and agency partners around our content marketing campaigns.
- Lead conversations with external creative/media agencies and internal teams (editorial, product, acquisition and retention) to ensure brand strategy is driving integrated marketing campaigns
- Drive end-to-end campaign orchestration to launch brand and content marketing campaigns; brief the creative team, traffick assets and ensure measurement and reporting are in place
- Serve as our brand sherpa across the network with the ability to tell and teach our brand story
What you bring:
- 3-4 years of experience in a marketing function at a publisher/brand or as a brand strategist in a brand/creative agency
- Experience driving brand strategy by expressing and adhering to brand principles in strategic marketing projects
- Demonstrated success in supporting consumer campaigns
- Creative problem-solving skills and experience using insights to drive campaign performance.
- Excellent project management skills and experience assisting and/or managing complex, collaborative projects with multiple stakeholders
- Able to build strong relationships with internal stakeholders from our creative, editorial /content, product, sales and growth marketing teams
- Famille d'emplois Brand Marketing
- Fonction professionnelle Marketing
- Type de paie Salaire