Strategic Campaign Advisor
Strategic Campaign Advisor
What We Need
FLEETCOR is currently looking to hire a Strategic Campaign Advisor within our Vendor Enrollment division. This position falls under our Corpay line of business and is located in Brentwood, TN In this role, you will seek to maximize enrolled and realized card spend within our customer base at Corpay. You will report directly to the Director of Strategic Campaign Management and regularly collaborate with Vendor Enrollment Team .
How We Work
As a Strategic Campaign Advisor you will be expected to work in a hybrid environment. FLEETCOR will set you up for success by providing:
- Assigned workspace in a office & home office set up
- Company-issued equipment
- Formal, hands-on training
The responsibilities of the role will include:
· Analyzing customer vendor master file and identify the top spend vendors. Work with the customer to create an outreach strategy for each vendor (who to contact, potential terms to negotiate).
· Contacting these top tier strategic vendors and be able to pivot from MC acceptance to our internal network in a single call.
· Aligning callers to the requirements of the call campaign and monitor completion. Monitor customer response regarding vendors that require more information to contact.
· Participating in regular calls with the customer to ensure we have all needed information to make effective calls to vendors.
· Leading campaign-specific team meetings as required to understand themes or issues the callers are encountering.
· Analyzing campaign results to ensure timely campaign results that are in line with projections.
· Engaging in creative problem solving with Vendor Enrollment, Project Management, and customer to resolve the gap should campaign results not meet expectations.
· Working with customer to ensure spend with enrolled vendors at the projected rate. Address unpaid and underpaid vendors with customer, and work to maximize spend.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years of sales or data analysis experience or a combination thereof
- Proficiency in salesforce.com and Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to analyze data and present it internally and externally
- Enthusiastic and energetic personality
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to multitask and solve problems quickly
- Positive, energetic personality and an ability to remain flexible with changing requests
- Ability to build a persuasive argument to convince vendors to accept card as a form of payment. Able to negotiate to acceptance.
- Entry-level leadership capabilities; this position is acting as a matrix manager for callers assigned to the campaign.
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, Dental & Vision benefits available the 1st month after hire
- Automatic enrollment into our 401k plan (subject to eligibility requirements)
- Virtual fitness classes offered company-wide
- Robust PTO offerings including: major holidays, vacation, sick, personal, & volunteer time
- Employee discounts with major providers (i.e. wireless, gym, car rental, etc.)
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
- Fun culture with company-wide contests and prizes
Our Company & Purpose
FLEETCOR is a global leader in business payments, laser focused on developing smarter ways for businesses to pay their expenses. Since 2000, FLEETCOR has developed innovative digital solutions that help businesses better track, manage, and pay their expenses. Today, FLEETCOR is an S&P 500 company with hundreds of thousands of customers using our products in over 100 countries. Companies of all sizes, industries and geographies rely on our product portfolio to manage spending more quickly, efficiently and securely than ever before.
We embrace a culture grounded in five key values: integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. These values offer you the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ through career development, volunteer, community, and wellness initiatives. This allows you to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
FLEETCOR is also committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, equality, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” as FLEETCOR and its more than 8,000 employees continue to shape the future of global payments. Learn more by visiting www.FLEETCOR.com or following FLEETCOR on LinkedIn.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity and pay transparency, please click the following links: EEO and Pay Transparency
- Famille d'emplois Account Management
- Type de paie Salaire
- Beaverton, Oregon, États-Unis
- Nashville, Tennessee, États-Unis
- Portland, Oregon, États-Unis