Team Lead - SDR
Sales Development Team Lead
What We Need
FLEETCOR is currently looking to hire a Sales Development Team Lead within our Corpay division. This position falls under our Corpay Payables line of business and is a fully remote position. In this role, you will work closely with senior managers, directors, and VP's to drive success of our SDR group through mentoring and training.
You will report directly to the Senior Manager of Sales Development and regularly collaborate with marketing, inside/outside sales, partnership teams and other departments to collaborate on prospecting and sales processes.
How We Work
As a Sales Development Team Lead you will be expected to work in virtual environment. FLEETCOR will set you up for success by providing:
- Assigned workspace in home office set up
- Company-issued equipment
- Virtual Training
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Drive a high performance, high accountability culture to achieve and exceed sales development expectations and goals within your team
- Ensure that members of the SDR team develop the skills they need to perform and grow professionally by providing coaching through consistent, actionable & honest feedback in recurring 1:1s and shadow sessions
- Work closely with the Inside and Outside Sales Directors, and other members of our SDR Leadership team to share insights on how to improve opportunity volume, quality, process, and distribution
- Proactively identify and strategically make recommendations for areas of improvement for SDR team, processes, and internal partnerships
- Attract, Hire and Retain high performing SDRs at all levels
Qualifications & Skills
- College education or equivalent experience preferred
- 2+ years Sales experience preferred
- 1+ year(s) Leadership experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency in industry standard tools and tech stacks (Salesforce, Gong, Outreach, ZoomInfo a plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with high attention to detail
- Highly proficient in time management, organization, planning and prioritization
- Proven initiative, positive attitude, team-oriented, self-motivated, and highly enthusiastic
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain focus on key priorities despite conflicting demands
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, Dental & Vision benefits available the 1st month after hire
- Automatic enrollment into our 401k plan (subject to eligibility requirements)
- Virtual fitness classes offered company-wide
- Robust PTO offerings including: major holidays, vacation, sick, personal, & volunteer time
- Employee discounts with major providers (i.e. wireless, gym, car rental, etc.)
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
- Fun culture with company-wide contests and prizes
Our Company & Purpose
FLEETCOR is a global leader in business payments, laser focused on developing smarter ways for businesses to pay their expenses. Since 2000, FLEETCOR has developed innovative digital solutions that help businesses better track, manage, and pay their expenses. Today, FLEETCOR is an S&P 500 company with hundreds of thousands of customers using our products in over 100 countries. Companies of all sizes, industries and geographies rely on our product portfolio to manage spending more quickly, efficiently and securely than ever before.
We embrace a culture grounded in five key values: integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. These values offer you the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ through career development, volunteer, community, and wellness initiatives. This allows you to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
FLEETCOR is also committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, equality, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” as FLEETCOR and its more than 8,000 employees continue to shape the future of global payments. Learn more by visiting www.FLEETCOR.com or following FLEETCOR on LinkedIn.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity and pay transparency, please click the following links: EEO and Pay Transparency
- Famille d'emplois Managers
- Type de paie Salaire
- Remote - 5722, 5301 Maryland Way, Brentwood, Tennessee, États-Unis d’Amérique
- REMOTE - 8300, 5707 Peachtree Parkway, Peachtree Corners, Géorgie, États-Unis d’Amérique