Vendor Enrollment is a service related to our ePayables product within Corporate payments. This position supports our client’s vendor base for B2B payments; simplifying the payment process and providing better control and visibility for our clients. This position is responsible for contacting vendors via phone to develop new vendor relationships for our new and existing clients and generating new revenue. Responsibilities also include fostering the client relationships sold, and working closely with Vendor Enrollment management, as well as the Implementation and Sales teams, to develop plans to build or retire quota.
- Place calls to Strategic vendors not currently participating in the program
- Maintain vendor queue, appropriately prioritize calls, retire non accepting vendors and assure campaign completion within appropriate timelines
- Enter vendor and/or client data within designated databases and accurately note vendor contact and acceptance information
- Discuss enrollment statistics with clients, sales and/or project management
- Liaise between vendor and client; discussing payment issues or negotiating payment terms
- Circumvent vendor objections by proposing alternate payment options
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- 1+ years previous experience of inside sales/telesales or sales support preferred
- Must be detail oriented, with the ability to handle multiple assignments promptly and effectively
- Must be able to manage time effectively and work independently without direct supervision
- Excellent level of personal organization with superior telephone etiquette, verbal and written communication skills, as well as, customer service skills are required
- Ability to react quickly and decisively to resolve customer issues
- Demonstrated ability to work calmly in a fast-paced team environment while effectively managing multiple projects
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
About the Company:
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:FLT) is a global leader in business payments. We simplify the way businesses manage and pay their expenses. Our portfolio of brands help companies automate, secure, digitize and control payments to, or on behalf of, their suppliers and employees. Our payment solutions cover four primary expense categories: Payables, Tolls, Fuel, and Lodging. We serve businesses, merchants and partners in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia Pacific. For more information, please visit FLEETCOR.com.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, FLEETCOR generates more than $2.6 billion in revenue. We employ more than 8,000 valued associates worldwide.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks based on market cap (company value)
- FLEETCOR has a culture founded on integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution, and people. This offers each employee the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ through career development, volunteer, community, and wellness initiatives, which allows each individual to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
- Famille d'emplois Service
- Type de paie À heure
- 5445 Triangle Pkwy NW, Norcross, GA 30092, États-Unis