Business Development Representative - BDR
Sales Development Representative-Corpay
Corpay is a worldwide comprehensive payments provider for businesses. Our full suite of solutions—ranging from corporate payment cards to domestic and international payment automation—empowers companies to potentially reduce their entire payment automation process to a single payment per cycle, with reduced risk and minimal reconciliation effort. Our card and payment automation solutions provide efficiencies and cost-savings, while our cross-border payments and currency risk management solutions enable you to recognize success across the globe.
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for providing quality prospects to our national sales teams. As an SDR you will be responsible for prospecting and cold calling into targeted markets (100+ phone calls per day), coordinating with Marketing in lead generation efforts and qualifying prospective customers for Sales VPs. In addition, the SDR will manage and nurture opportunities to ensure their progression through the sales funnel. This position requires a self-driven individual with exceptional, professional communication skills.
Duties and responsibilities
- Generate qualified leads through:
- Making 100+ calls per day to build and manage lead development pipeline across all markets
- Prospect into multiple organizations via cold-calling, networking, e-mail/e-marketing, and utilizing Internet information sources
- Qualify all sales leads based upon specific lead qualification criteria definitions
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of Corpay’s offering and clearly articulate capabilities and advantages to prospective customers
- Contribute to every component of the critical functions associated with fulfilling the sales cycle
- Proactively continue company product and competitive product and market knowledge via website, on-line webinars, and marketing information
·Research prospective accounts to understand needs, build target lists, and develop effective emails and scripts.
·Schedule introductions/ meetings for Sales, assign leads, and ensure timely follow up.
·Maintain Salesforce records by continuously logging prospecting activities, adding new contacts, and updating account information with useful account intelligence.
·Deliver consistent activity to achieve monthly and quarterly goals and objectives.
·Bachelor's degree preferred
·2 years’ business experience
·Ability to understand and successfully promote Corpay’s offerings and solutions
·Excellent communication skills in writing, speaking, listening and cold-calling
·Experience with Salesforce.com preferred
·Intermediate skills in Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook
·Ability to converse with and influence a variety of organizations and decision makers
·Knowledge of marketing techniques and databases used in marketing
·Self-Motivated and able to work independently from a home office
·Solid understanding of social media and networking tools like LinkedIn and industry/trade associations
·Effective time and sales territory management experience
·Strong Business Acumen
·Experience and passion for selling in the SMB / SME space
·Personal and Professional Confidence
Compensation and Benefits:
·Competitive base salary
·Home Office Allowances
·Employee benefit plan
- Famille d'emplois Sales
- Type de paie À heure
- 5445 Triangle Pkwy NW, Norcross, GA 30092, États-Unis