Manager, Strategic Campaign Coordination
Nashville, Tennessee, États-Unis Numéro de demande 4881
2 août 2022
The Manager Strategic Campaign Coordination is charged with partnering with the Director, Strategic Campaign Management to manage Strategic Campaign Management operations. The position will lead improvements to the team’s systems and processes necessary to maximize enrollments, drive continuous improvement, identify cost savings, realize efficiencies, analyze results and drive program completion. The position ensures accurate administrative support of alternate enrollment strategies, comprehensive campaign analysis and timely project coordination.
• Recommends required strategic changes to Director, Strategic Campaign Management
• Executes operational plans and special projects
• Communicates to key stakeholders regarding deliverable timing or quality
• Manages staff in execution of day to day operations, escalated service issues, internal process and systems improvements.
• Manages campaign analysis and successful project delivery
• Delivers accurate enrollment support for Corpay Products and services
• Works with direct reports to develop analytical skills, develop performance improvements, build leadership skills, evangelize continuous improvement and develop leadership depth.
• Responsible for associate training and development.
• Ensures adherence to company policy and procedure.
Skills & Competencies (List skills and competencies required or preferred for the role):
• Excellent customer service skills
• Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
• Advanced project management skills
• Excellent personal organization, collaboration skills, and strong oral/written communication skills
• Self-starter with a strong drive to get to the root cause and ability to work cross functionally
• Adept at planning and execution
• Reacts quickly and calmly to resolve customer/vendor issues in a fast-paced environment.
• Advanced proficiency with Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Salesforce
• Must be able to manage time effectively and work independently without direct supervision.
• Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum 3 years business experience
• Corpay products and services experience strongly preferred
• Experience building, leading and evaluating team performance.
• Experience hiring, motivating and coaching performance improvement required
• Extensive customer service experience within an inbound or outbound caller organization preferred
• Experience delivering results within tight resource constraints
- Famille d'emplois Managers
- Type de paie Salaire
- Nashville, Tennessee, États-Unis