Manufacturing Engineer Intern
The Manufacturing Engineer Intern position is responsible for assisting with manufacturing process improvements, shop organization, posting visual controls, and creating standard work procedures. This position will be presented with a real‐world business challenges and tasked to think critically and creatively while engaging with cross functional partners and learning from experienced manufacturing professionals.
- Gather product and consumer insights as assigned and make recommendations based on feedback.
- Assist with analyzing manufacturing issues to determine root cause and define corrective actions in support of on‐going operational activities.
- Assist manufacturing team in various departments with building products.
- Recommend manufacturing process improvements to make production more successful.
- Draft documentation of manufacturing processes and setups.
- Perform other duties as required within the nature and level of work.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and currently pursuing an undergraduate degree. Comprehensive knowledge of PC and various business office applications/software.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills, proper phone etiquette, and the ability to work in a group effectively. Must have the ability to deal with all levels of people both inside and outside of the organization. Ability to handle confidential information discreetly and shift priorities in a fast‐paced environment. Must have excellent follow‐through and be organized and detail‐oriented.
Physical Demand Requirements
Occasionally required to stand, walk or sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Grupo de puestos Engineering
- Función del puesto Office
- Tipo de pago Por hora
- Trevose, Feasterville-Trevose, Pensilvania, EE. UU.