Organizational Development Partner - Queretaro
An Opportunity to Grow with Us Are you looking for an opportunity to make a great living and be part of a thriving cross functional community? Do you welcome challenges that allow you to leverage collaboration and autonomy to create opportunities leading to great products? Would you enjoy working in the world of fast-paced industrial technology? If so, we have an outstanding opportunity for you to join our Watlow team where we serve many of the world’s largest companies with leading technology and solutions.
Why Work at Watlow Watlow is a global technology and manufacturing leader who provides world class engineering expertise through innovative thermal products and systems, enabling our customers to thrive. We are making a positive impact every day as our solutions enrich the lives of people everywhere. We have been providing breakthrough thermal solutions for a century. Our corporate values guide us uncompromisingly to always do the right thing, continually learn and improve, respect everyone and lead with service and humility.
About the Role As the Organizational Development Partner, you will serve as a liaison between team members/leaders of a manufacturing center of excellence and the corporate human resources function. You will provide consultative guidance and coaching to managers and team members on HR related matters, ensuring alignment with corporate/regional policies, goals and objectives. You will also facilitate and implement core processes such as organizational development, workforce or succession planning, training, and coaching strategies.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Leadership Team to identify team development opportunities
- Analyze the effectiveness and implementation of initiative for teams' development
- Ensure leadership development programs are delivered
- Be the mentor and role model of our culture at all levels
- Understand high level business strategy and translate it into talent development actions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Administration, Human Resources or any related field
- 5 to 8 years of experience in a similar role in manufacturing environments
- Advanced English – ability to fluently speak and write English is a must
Benefits: The Watlow Total Compensation Plan The health, well-being and financial stability of you and your family is a high priority to us. The Watlow Total Rewards Plan includes competitive compensation and a full range of life and career enhancing benefits:
Dental and Visual insurance
Diversity & Inclusion
We proactively embrace diversity in all its dimensions across our company and cultivate a culture of inclusion and forward thinking that respects and reflects each team member’s individual strengths, views, and experiences. Watlow takes pride in being an inclusive equal opportunity employer and considers for employment qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Grupo de puestos Recursos Humanos
- Tipo de pago Salario
- Nivel de formación requerido Título de licenciatura
- Cto el Marqués Nte Sur 10, Parque Industrial, 76246 Qro., México