Production - Production Utility
Summary:Selects products from pick ticket and stage orders. Replenish stock as needed. Maintain cleanliness of work space by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.Other duties may be assigned.
- Reads physical inventory and with help of supervisor makes decisions as to what raw material is used for production
- Supports thaw room activates including stocking, pulling, cleaning etc.
- Move raw material around the facility as needed.
- Perform all tasks associated with the perpetual inventory roll out and execution.
- Crush boxes as needed and scan them out of the system.
- Take inventory if needed of particular items of note in our facility.
- Sort/grade product as per customer specs into designated locations.
- Build large orders for customers as needed.
- Maintain an overall level of cleanliness and order in the warehouse.
- This may include sweeping, scrubbing and picking up as needed.
- Support packaging and other departments as needed.
- Perform all other reasonable tasks as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.Ability to write simple correspondence.Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual be able to use a scan gun, enter location changes and other information.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Must be able to work in refrigerated and freezer areas.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move 50 to 90 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee is frequently required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear and taste or smell.
- Grupo de puestos Union 1546 Laborers
- Tipo de pago Por hora
- Brisbane, California, EE. UU.