Maintenance Custodian Nights
Bristol, Indiana 46507, EE. UU. Sol. nº 733
viernes, 21 de mayo de 2021
Responsible for changing light bulbs, mopping and cleaning floors, cleaning bathrooms, emptying trash, shoveling sidewalks and spreading salt in the winter, as well as pulling weeds and lawn care during other seasons. The position is general maintenance and janitorial work that needs to be done at the Bristol Indiana Campus, Human Resources and R & D.
- Clean restrooms Sanitize sinks, toilets, and urinals
- Sweep and mop floors, i.e. restrooms Replenish paper products, i.e. restrooms
- Salt walkways during winter months
- Pick up trash and empty all trash containers Lawn care, i.e. pull weeds
- Dust all furniture, chairs, desks, filing cabinets, and wall hangings (artwork)
- Clean carpeted areas as needed
- Mop linoleum floors Sweep all carpeted areas
- Clean all glass (inside/out) doors, windows, and mirrors
- Change light bulbs as needed
- Clean mini blinds as needed
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- A high school education or equivalent is required.
- Custodial/Janitorial experience is required.
- Grupo de puestos Manufacturing
- Tipo de pago Por hora
- Bristol, Indiana 46507, EE. UU.