Driver CDL B Street Sweeper Night Shift
SCA is seeking experienced CDL B drivers with air brake endorsement. The Driver will operate a Broom Sweeper Truck or a Dump Truck/Follow Truck, providing prompt service to customers on scheduled routes, including new housing developments, local cities & road construction, etc. The Broom Truck will remove debris, including broken pavement, asphalt and concrete millings, mud and construction materials or highway debris build-up due to seasonal /weather changes and highway waste. The Follow Truck will tow an attenuator housing the arrow board, to help divert traffic around the Broom Sweeper.
Hours: Night CDL 6:00PM – 4:00AM
Location : 4036 Edison Ave Fort Myers,FL 33916
Benefits of Joining SCA:
- Full benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(k)
- Company paid life insurance
- Various voluntary benefits like – short-term/long-term disability, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, and additional life insurance
- Paid vacation time & holidays
- Competitive compensation
- Career advancement opportunity
- Weekly pay on Fridays, if hourly status
- On Demand Pay (through Ceridian: Dayforce) – Get paid as you earn!
- Perform required inspection of Broom Sweeper / Dump Truck, Pre-trip and Post-trip.
- Review scheduled routes assigned, be proactive in asking questions if route is unclear.
- Perform the safe operation of a Broom Sweeper / Dump Truck.
- Complete assigned job(s) in the time allotted while maintaining quality of work.
- Exercise extra caution during inclement weather.
- Report any equipment failures, near misses or accidents to Lead or Supervisor within 8 hours.
- Over-night travel may be required.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- CDL Class B
- Clean Driving record
- DOT Medical Card
- Requires work performed in outdoor environments/exposure to variable and adverse weather conditions.
- Exposure to noise, vibrations, jarring, fumes grease oil & chemicals.
- Active, physical work involving occasionally; lifting (50+ lbs.), carrying, pushing, pulling, stooping, kneeling, crouching, bending, reaching; walking, standing, and driving and operating equipment for extended periods of time. Requires focus adjustment, depth perception, clear close & distant vision. Use of ear, eye and other safety equipment.
- Requires regular use of hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools or controls and reach with hands and arms.
- Grupo de puestos Field
- Tipo de pago Por hora
- Tasa de contratación máxima $20.00
- Fort Myers Beach, Florida 33931, EE. UU.
- Fort Myers, Florida, EE. UU.