Head Golf Pro: FULL TIME with great benefits and perks!
At Oki Golf, Our business is hospitality! We are committed to a culture that encourages growth and development, recognizes team member's hard work and commitment to service, and rewards team members for process improvement ideas and going above and beyond. If you truly have a passion to serve others and are committed to working hard, this is the place for you.
Head Golf Professional will be responsible for managing all aspects of golf
operation related to delivering an exceptional golf experience through the use
and training of our Universal Product and Service Standards. This includes selection, training,
development and management of both year round and seasonal team members,
maximizing the tee sheet, merchandising, building golf programs and increasing
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Must be proactive in developing innovative ideas to facilitate the continual delivery of exceptional quality products and profit contributions to the company.
• Ensure excellent guest experience by being responsive, follow up in a timely manner, and follow through on commitments.
• Use all golf shop related systems efficiently.
• Manage and oversee internal events for members.
• Assist in the coordination of external outside golf events with the Sales Team. Ensure day of tournament execution of the event is efficient, professional and provides a great experience.
• Ensure the golf cart fleet is well maintained and cleaned on a daily basis according to the clean standard.
• Manage, maintain and make recommendations to our buyer for merchandise appropriate to the facility demographic.
• Recruit, hire and train Golf Shop, Player Assistant and Guest Service team members in accordance with Oki Golf operating procedures. Follow prescribed orientation process to set each team member up for success.
• Ensure proper safe work environment to include compliance with OSHA/WISHA and Oki Golf guidelines and standard operating procedures.
• Understand, foster, and formulate strategies for growth and development of team members.
• Lead by example; establish and embody the benchmark of performance to the department in the areas of motivation, sense of ownership, and dedication to quality of product.
• Hold all team members accountable for their areas of responsibility through the use of Oki Golf position descriptions and clearly articulated expectations.
• Maintain open lines of communication between the golf shop staff and golf maintenance staff and work together to facilitate outings to ensure the highest level of guest experience.
• Manage monthly expenses to the budget, minimizing expenses and overtime.
• Conduct monthly Golf Shop merchandise inventory maintaining a variance of less than1%.
• Supervise and manage facility tee sheets to maximize play and make recommendations for additional revenue generation.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Maintain active classification in the PGA of America.
• Class A PGA Certification is preferred
• Head Golf Professional experience preferred, but will consider Assistant Golf Professionals with a minimum of 2 years assistant experience at a high volume 18 hole facility.
• Positive and proactive supervisory, leadership, management and coaching skills. Ability to support company decisions and to always communicate to team members from the company perspective.
• Possess good communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Thorough knowledge of ordering/purchasing, inventory control, budget management and P&L accountability.
• Ability to multi-task while remaining focused on the key objectives of the position.
• Proficient in computer skills to include (but not limited to) Microsoft Office programs, e-mail and the Internet.
• Must be comfortable and willing to “roll up sleeves” and lead by positive example.
• Must be willing to grow and be challenged in the Head Golf Professional role as Oki Golf strives for continuous improvement.
• Possess the ability to work within established guidelines and standards ensuring brand consistency for both Oki Golf and the Head Golf professional’s assigned property.
to work weekends and holidays, mornings and evenings as business demands.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this position, the team member must:
• Work weekends and holidays, mornings and evenings as business demands.
• Have the ability to lift 50 pounds, occasionally.
• Lift, reach, bend, twist, push, pull, squat, grasp and use arm-hand coordination on a consistent basis.
• Have the stamina to stand on feet for lengthy periods of time, not to exceed 4 hours.
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
Oki Golf offers an impressive collection of benefits! Some benefits include:
ALL TEAM MEMBERS:
√ Golf benefits for free play, guest passes and visits to all 8 Oki courses.
√ 50% discount on shift meals
√ 25% discount for you and up to four guests (not including alcoholic beverages)
√ Flexible work environment
√ 401K with company match
√ Paid sick time
√ Team Member Referral Program participation and more!
FULL-TIME TEAM MEMBERS: (regularly working 35+ hrs/week):
√ Medical/dental/vision/telehealth coverage
√ FSA options
√ Company paid life insurance and long term disability
√ Paid vacation
√ Holiday pay
Oki Golf is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment, and we welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills to apply.
All employment decisions at Oki Golf are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
- Grupo de puestos Golf
- Tipo de pago Salario
- Indicador de empleo Full time
- Newcastle, Washington, EE. UU.