Job Description: Your Piece of the Puzzle
Do you consider yourself a hands-on person? Have you operated a picker, tow-tractor, pole lift, squeeze, or pallet jack? Do you enjoy taking yourself to new heights…literally! If so, our Warehouse Specialist could be the perfect fit for you. You will safely handle and transport our product within our warehouse. This warehouse position is eligible for a $100 production based incentive per pay period and a staffing incentive averaging *$190 per pay period.
Job Duties: A Day in the Life
- Operate: Scan equipment to locate, pick, bin and cycle product
- Safety: Handle product in a safe and secure manner and observe material handling safety practices
- Accuracy: Locate and return-to-stock, received goods and transferred product into appropriate areas
- Report: Conduct driver load exception reports insuring all products have been picked and binned for accountable processes
- Monitor: Track daily progress and immediately report discrepancies, errors or potential roadblocks to supervisor
Your work as a Machine Operator in our warehouse will directly impact our ability to help people create a lifestyle they love, for the people they love—because that’s what we love.
Qualifications: Can You Check These Boxes?
- Must be 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- 1-year warehouse experience
- Positive, upbeat attitude
- Ability to work in high places
- Machine operations experience preferred
- Ability to lift/push/pull required weights
- Ability to work night, weekend and/or early morning hours based on business needs
- Pre-employment screening includes, but isn’t limited to, criminal background check
- Grupo de puestos Warehouse
- Función del puesto Non-Manager
- Tipo de pago Por hora
- Kansas City, 1601 Village West Pkwy, Kansas City, Kansas, Estados Unidos de América