Dining Services - Kitchen Utility Assistant
Part time Kitchen Runner & Assistant for Cherry Ridge
Come work for a Rochester Top Workplace where we Care for the Most Important People on Earth.
St. Ann’s Community has built a reputation for providing Rochester’s most exceptional care for seniors. If you have a heart for doing the same, we'd like to learn more about you.
We offer a wide range of positions at our three campus settings in Irondequoit, Webster and LeRoy. We reward hard-working, caring professionals with competitive pay, great benefits and career growth opportunities.
This is a 24 hour position.
As a Kitchen Utility Assistant, you will be responsible for assisting with assembling and delivering meals on plates or trays for the Most Important People On Earth; our residents, and be a visible and key customer service representative in providing the St. Ann’s Experience to residents, families, guests and visitors on the Cherry Ridge campus.
Job duties include:
- Actively “running” trays and meals for up to 400+ residents during shift including daily delivery of food trucks to nursing floors
- Responsibility for general appearance of food presentation to residents and guests as well as assembling and portioning beverages such as milk, juice, and shakes
- Assisting with Dish Ware services such as loading and unloading dishwasher
- Responsibility for safe and clean food service in a team environment
- High school diploma or GED from an accredited school
- Six months of related experience and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Interest in working with our Webster community on our Cherry Ridge Campus
- Knowledge of food service or dietary service preferred
St. Ann's Community is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Tipo de pago Por hora
- Nivel de formación requerido Escuela secundaria