Line operator is an entry level position into CNC machining and requires no previous CNC experience. Starting pay (including shift differential) can range from: $16.05 to $18.98.
What we can do for you:
Joining Gibbs means joining the Gibbs Family.
- Expect Excellence: 50+ years of leading the die casting industry, we ensure excellent service.
- Teamwork: Work with a tight knit team that is dedicated to each other’s success
- Learning: Get some hands-on experience with CNC machining
As the manufacturing industry evolves more automated processes, CNC machining has become a highly sought-after skill. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a long-term career in manufacturing that wants to develop the technical skills needed to succeed. Much of your day will be spent performing quality inspections to ensure that each and every part produced is perfect. One of the many things that makes this role so important is that often you will be the last person that handles the part before the customer. This means you are the last line of defense when it comes to quality.
SOME ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
· Operate machining equipment per specifications.
· Review SWAT charts at the beginning of each shift to determine if a deviation has been added or any changes have been made.
· Pick up all parts not in process flow (they are considered scrap and should be scrapped at the beginning of each shift).
· Inform Shift Manager or Production Manager of any trash or parts left behind by previous shift.
· Perform gauging during shift as designated by SWAT Chart.
· Follow SWAT charts and online gauging instructions unless a deviation is attached.
Any previous CNC machining experience is nice to have.
Ability to read, comprehend simple instructions, and present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees of the organization.
Working as a Line Operator you are responsible for safely and efficiently maintaining a CNC production line in a highly automated environment.
Ability to have great attention to detail.
- Grupo de puestos PROD
- Tipo de pago Por hora
- Indicador de empleo Regular
- Se requiere desplazamiento Sí
- % de desplazamiento 10
- Gibbs Die Casting Comac, 3093 Ohio Drive, Henderson, Kentucky, Estados Unidos de América