Leasing Professional, Ovation at Arrowbrook
Herndon, Virginia 20170, EE. UU. Sol. nº 507
lunes, 7 de noviembre de 2022
We are seeking a Leasing Professional to lease apartments, complete leasing paperwork, finalize move-in preparations, and handle prospect and resident questions all while providing timely and remarkable customer service at one of our new lease-up apartment communities in Herndon, VA. This new community is close to Dulles Airport, the new Innovation Metro Station and the Dulles Toll Road.
What the Leasing Professional will be doing:
• Delivering outstanding customer service to prospective residents, current residents, and visitors.
• Assisting with the lease-up of a brand-new building containing 274 LIHTC (Low Income Housing Tax Credit) apartment homes.
• Leading tours of the community, capturing rental commitments and handling related responsibilities from application process to successful move-in.
• Completing marketing activities and preparing leasing related reports.
• Assisting with resident relations, administrative assignments, and property management tasks.
• Working with other leasing and property department team members to create a positive environment for staff, residents, and visitors.
• Work Schedule includes weekends for maximum leasing potential for both you and the property.
What the Leasing Professional will need to succeed:
• Prior residential leasing success or proven sales and customer service experience in a related service field. LIHTC/Affordable housing knowledge preferred. College degree a plus.
• Computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel. Experience working in social media platforms and marketing a plus.
• Strong interpersonal communication skills and familiarity with professional business writing.
• Organizational skills with accuracy in work and ability to multi-task. Basic mathematical skills.
• Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
We offer our Leasing Professionals:
• Pay range: $20 per hour.
• Comprehensive Medical with multiple Dental and Vision options.
• Health Savings Account with employer contribution.
• 401(k) plan with employer match and generous vesting schedule.
• Paid Time Off leave, escalating with length of service.
• Recognition awards and employee referral bonuses.
• Housing rental discount and free on-site parking during work hours.
• In-house professional training and a ‘Promote from Within’ company culture.
- Tipo de pago Por hora
- Herndon, Virginia 20170, EE. UU.