Job Description – Consolidation Packager
To consolidate bulk and bin parts by locations, scan to the correct destinations required, and meet daily scan totals.
Scan customer tags.
Match customer tabs to shipping manifest.
Consolidate parts from one tote to another.
Maintain cleanliness of assigned work area(s).
Follow safety rules.
Responsible for quality performance.
Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
· High School Diploma, GED or equivalent.
· Ability to read, write, and communicate in English.
· Have strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to work independently or within a team environment.
· Ability to identify all parts associated with packaging by part number.
· Ability to identify damaged or non-conforming stock.
· Familiar with basic math (ability to count parts).
· Ability to understand work order.
· Adhere to all safety regulations and procedures in a warehouse environment.
· Ability to work in warehouse environment.
· Ability to continuously stand for 8-10 hours a day, able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and tolerate seasonal temperature changes within warehouse.
· Employees in all warehouse positions must be able to immediately perceive auditory warning signals such as bells, alarms, and horns that are used to warn employees of the start-up, movement, or approach of equipment (including forklifts, turrets, overhead cranes, conveyors, trucks, and other equipment operated inside or outside the warehouse).
- Grupo de puestos IND
- Tipo de pago Por hora
- Schertz, Texas, EE. UU.