GIB Federal/3rd/Maintenance Technician
This hourly position is responsible for maintaining and repairing facility machinery and equipment while supporting all departments to provide quality die-castings for customers.
- Diagnose mechanical and electrical issues.
- Working knowledge of hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical schematics.
- Troubleshooting using PLC logic and HMI controls.
- Perform general welding and fabrication.
- Working knowledge of 480V 3-phase electrical circuits.
- Basic programming and fault recovery of 6-axis robotics.
- Perform repairs and preventative maintenance on facility machinery and equipment.
- Install and relocate facility machinery and equipment.
- Work weekends and overtime as required.
Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Certifications: Industrial Maintenance Certification; Powered Industrial Equipment certification.
Experience: Maintenance experience in a manufacturing setting
- Job Family MAINTECH
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 10
- Required Education High School
- Gibbs Die Casting Federal, 369 Community Drive, Henderson, Kentucky, United States of America