Entry Level Production Operator/ 2nd and 3rd shift
Production Operator - Manufacturing
Gibbs is a manufacturer of precision die-cast, machined, and assembled products for the automotive industry and has been in the Henderson community for 50+ years.
Production operators ensure the best quality to our clients through running different types of manufacturing equipment in a fast paced environment.
Starting Pay: between $17-18.50/hr
- Make an EXTRA $1/hr for 2nd or 3rd shift!
- 401k contributions
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Opportunity for advancement
- And more!
- Understand, support, and execute all work in a safe manner and contribute to a culture that promotes safety as its ultimate priority.
- Must be able to work in fast-paced, constantly changing environment without temperature control.
- Run different types of manufacturing equipment. This is job dependent, but may include casting presses, trim presses, shot blast, fork trucks, tuggers, machining cells, wheelabrators and more.
- Report for work on time to support production startup and goals.
- Assists in final packaging of products to be shipped to the customer.
- Possess good physical stamina and coordination.
Interested individuals must meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Must be able to complete the hiring process requirements, which include background check and drug screening. Vision screening may be required based on position.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Job Family PROD
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 10
- Gibbs Die Casting Tech, 310 Community Drive, Henderson, Kentucky, United States of America