Industrial Maintenance Technician
Audubon Metals LLC is located in Henderson, Kentucky and began its operations in 1996 with an in-house heavy media sortation process and a single reverberatory furnace. Since then the company has continued to expand its Kentucky operations and has added a second facility in Corsicana, Texas.
"Automotive shredder residue," from automotive shredders throughout North America, is the main raw product brought in to our facility. We pride ourselves on being the only facility within the United States with a sortation and secondary smelter under one roof. We produce aluminum alloy ingots and sows for the automotive industry.
Audubon Metals LLC is a subsidiary of Koch Enterprises Inc., headquartered in Evansville, Indiana.
Maintenance Technicians are responsible for the production machinery up-time and coordinating the projects with management and production.
Essential Job Functions:
- Follow company policies and procedures related to equipment.
- Repair of equipment throughout plant.
- Troubleshoot various mechanical and equipment failures to determine needed repair.
- Perform scheduled PMs on all equipment.
- Replace broken or worn hydraulic lines and replace hydraulic cylinders as necessary.
- Evaluate and troubleshoot AC/DC electrical issues.
- Perform electrical repairs as needed.
- Ability to troubleshoot and work on 12V and 24V DC electrical systems.
- Replace V-belts and pins on equipment.
- Ability to weld on equipment as directed by the maintenance supervisor.
- Must be able to supply basic tools required on the department tool list.
- Responsible for properly documenting PM findings to analyze and determine the need for additional repairs.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed.
Skills and Abilities:
- Previous experience working in industrial maintenance is preferred.
- Troubleshooting abilities as well as a mechanical aptitude.
- Basic computer skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Able to read Ladder Logics.
- Metal cutting and fabrication capabilities.
- Must adhere to all Safety and Environmental policies for all equipment maintenance operations.
- Responsible for wearing all required PPE in accordance to company standards and in regards to tasks being performed.
- Maintain 7S organization as related to equipment.
- Able to perform tasks of varying physical intensities.
- The abilities to work in varying temperatures and climates.
- Capable of standing or kneeling for extended periods of time.
- Repetitive reaching and moving throughout the shift.
- Ability to push/pull up to 40 pounds.
- High School Diploma/GED or Higher
- Previous experience in a similar setting is a plus.
- Competitive Wages
- Preferred Operations Schedule (2-2-3, non-rotating)
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Vacations & Holidays
- Access to an Employee Fitness Center
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Wellness Incentives
- Short Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- New Hire Referral Bonus Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
Follow Us On:
Audubon Metals LLC offers a competitive pay and benefit package. Full-time employees are eligible for Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance coverage and potential profit sharing incentives, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation and holidays, and 401(k) company match.
Audubon Metals LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that actively seeks workplace diversity. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.
- Job Family MAINTECH
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Travel Required No
- Travel % 0
- Required Education High School
- Audubon Metals, 3055 Ohio Drive, Henderson, Kentucky, United States of America