Maintenance/Grounds, Guest Services, Pool.
Do you love the outdoors? We are looking for an entry level team member starting at 15.00/hr. Duties include pool cleaning, cleaning campsites, escorting guests to sites, and delivering firewood and ice on the campground.
Looking to start ASAP until mid October. Opportunities for the 2023 season as well.
Maintenance/Grounds Team Supervisor, Campground Manager and/or Operations Manager
Responsible for the general maintenance and upkeep of the campground buildings, facilities, equipment and grounds.
- Clean the pool in the morning.
- Reset campsites after guest departure
- Comply with all KOA, federal, state and local safety programs by adhering to established guidelines in the operation and storage of various equipment, tools, and chemicals, ensuring your safety, as well as that of fellow staff and campground customers.
- Provide superior customer service by being attentive, responsive and helpful to guests needs. Report all customer problems, requests or complaints to the Campground Manager, the Operations Manager or the Maintenance Supervisor.
- This job description is not intended to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Campground buildings, facilities and grounds are well-maintained and fully operational.
- Projects are completed properly, safely and timely.
- Demonstration of a positive attitude with guests, management, and team members.
- Use of safe work practices for a secure work environment for staff and campground guests.
- Basic knowledge of customer expectations in a hospitality industry.
- Basic knowledge of chemical properties, handling, and usage
- Basic knowledge of propane and gasoline dispensing
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, lift and carry 25 pounds occasionally and 10 pounds regularly
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance
- Long periods of standing
- Ability to bend, kneel, stoop, crouch and climb
- Must be able to operate various loud and vibrating maintenance tools and equipment
- Requires the use of hands/fingers to handle or feel
- Able to travel by auto
- Able to work inside and outdoors frequently and in various climates
- Capable of moving safely over uneven terrain
Kampgrounds Of America, INC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives to provide an environment where all employees and applicants are treated with respect. The company is committed to fair treatment of all persons. This value ensures employees and candidates are treated equally, and are protected from discrimination or harassment of any kind. This includes discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, gender, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, or any other protected status.
ABOUT KAMPGROUNDS OF AMERICA, INC.
Kampgrounds of America, Inc. (KOA) is the world’s largest network of privately owned campgrounds and the leader in outdoor hospitality. KOA has 525+ locations across the United States and Canada including a mix of franchised and company-owned parks. KOA has approximately 90 employees at its corporate headquarters in Billings, Montana, and 1200+ across its location. Founded in 1962, the mission of KOA is “connecting people to the outdoors and each other,” and those who represent the brand share the values of being family-oriented, passionate, entrepreneurial, customer-focused and progressive.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date Thursday, September 8, 2022
- Job End Date Sunday, October 23, 2022
- 295 Sebago Rd, Naples, ME 04055, USA