The role of the Crystal Spa Nail Technician is to provide guests with quality nail services while working in a friendly, professional environment.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
· Provide individualized nail services and treatments that meet the clients’ needs and expectations
· Explain products, services and treatments to clients and assist them with determining their individual needs
· Ensure clients feel welcome when they arrive for their appointments
· Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the spa’s policies and procedures
· Maintain spa appearance and cleanliness
· Stock and maintain work stations according to standard operating procedures
· Promote and up-sell products and services
· Ensure that a high standard of service is maintained throughout the spa
· Assists Spa in activities such as staff meetings, promotions, housekeeping duties
· Assists with washing and folding of all linens used in treatment rooms
· Maintains the highest level of product knowledge and has complete knowledge of all spa services presently offered.
· Possesses proficiency in standard nail and skin services.
· Performs all treatments on services’ menu based on current certifications.
· Suggests to guests other beneficial treatments offered in the spa.
· Understands the ingredients in products and can explain their benefits to the guests. Answers guest’s questions in a knowledgeable and professional manner.
· Ensures that work areas are clean and set according to procedures.
· Informs Supervisor of product needs.
· Creates and maintains client cards with treatment notes, when appropriate.
· Completes all assigned side work.
· Attends all scheduled meetings and professional trainings.
· Cleans and disinfects all equipment on a daily basis.
· Assists staff with lifting and storing facility equipment, furniture, and products to help maintain facility and prepare for special events.
· Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by management
Physical & Other Requirements:
· Non-smoking candidates preferred.
Established in 1956, Crystal Mountain is a family-owned, four-season resort destination located 28 miles southwest of Traverse City and a short drive from Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore. The resort features lodging, dining, downhill and cross-country skiing, two championship golf courses, shopping, award-winning Crystal Spa, Michigan's only alpine slide, the Park at Water's Edge, Michigan Legacy Art Park, weddings and a conference center. Visit www.CrystalMountain.com.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Crystal Mountain, 12500 Crystal Mountain Drive, Thompsonville, Michigan, United States of America