Location: Remote Work Model – Northern Virginia/Maryland area
We are a team of employees who are passionate to deliver best in class customer service and innovation in the industry. It’s because we put Integrity, Relationships and Excellence in all aspects of our work.
Our employees have the opportunity to fully utilize their talents and bring their best self. We believe that who you are is just as important as what you do!
By joining the team as a Marketing Manager, you will be focused on developing and managing your assigned territory, building and maintaining strong agency relationships, and meeting established premium and project objectives.
How You’ll make an Impact
- Being the leader of your territory and utilizing your team to drive your business strategies
- Developing and maintaining agency relationships
- Producing the budgeted volume and policy count of profitable lines of business in your assigned territory
- Using pricing and binding authority to produce increasing premium volume and policy count of profitable lines of business
- Prospecting for and making new appointments
What You’ll Bring
- Minimum of 2 years of experience overall in Marketing with a property and casualty company
- Commercial Lines knowledge required
- Currently reside in or be willing to relocate to the northern Virginia area
- Strong communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Self-starter who works independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational ability with demonstrated mastery of planning
- Commitment to successfully achieve desired goals
- Must be available for moderate travel, including overnight travel
- Experience working with Independent Insurance Agents preferred
It is the policy of Central that all recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, overtime, job classification and assignment, facilities, promotions, transfers, employee treatment and all other terms and conditions of employment shall be maintained in a manner which will not discriminate against any person because of race, color, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, religion, marital status, military status, or disability. The applicant should respond to questions on this application in a way that will not divulge such information. #LI-Remote
- Maryland, USA
- Virginia, USA