Liability Claim Representative
Location: Hybrid Work Model – Alpharetta, Georgia
We are a team of employees who are passionate to deliver best in class customer service and innovation in the industry. It’s because we put Integrity, Relationships and Excellence in all aspects of our work.
Our employees have the opportunity to fully utilize their talents and bring their best self. We believe that who you are is just as important as what you do!
By joining our Claims Team as a Liability Claim Representative, you will ensure high quality claim handling while making coverage determinations, investigating losses, conducting independent assessment as to the company exposure and moving cases towards timely resolution. You will be an effective source for help and support because of your deep knowledge and liability claim expertise.
How You’ll make an Impact
- Investigate, evaluate, negotiate and settle assigned claims
- Handle assigned volume of claims with some pertaining to industry verticals such as transportation, construction, manufacturing, real estate, and small business
- Develop and maintain excellent rapport with our agency force, insureds, claimants, experts, attorneys, and internal customers
- Attend mediations, trials, and overnight travel as needed
What You’ll Bring
- Minimum 3 years of collective liability claims experience in both commercial and personal lines
- Ability to investigate and evaluate liability claims
- Ability to analyze available information and make effective decisions
- Ability to evaluate damages and negotiate fair settlements
- Litigation and mediation management experience beneficial
- Must be licensed in the necessary states applicable to Central as a claim adjuster or capable of obtaining such licenses within 30 days of employment if already licensed in one or more States, or within 3 months of employment if a new licensee
- AINS, AIC, SCLA, CPCU designations are helpful, but not required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
It is the policy of Central that all recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, overtime, job classification and assignment, facilities, promotions, transfers, employee treatment and all other terms and conditions of employment shall be maintained in a manner which will not discriminate against any person because of race, color, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, religion, marital status, military status, or disability. The applicant should respond to questions on this application in a way that will not divulge such information. #LI-Hybrid
- 11605 Haynes Bridge Rd, Alpharetta, GA 30009, USA