Location: Remote in Nashville, Tennessee
By joining the team as a Marketing Manager, you will be focused on developing and managing your assigned territory, building and maintaining strong agency relationships, and meeting established premium and project objectives.
This will include:
- Being the leader of your territory and utilizing your team to drive your business strategies
- Developing and maintaining agency relationships
- Producing the budgeted volume and policy count of profitable lines of business in your assigned territory
- Using pricing and binding authority to produce increasing premium volume and policy count of profitable lines of business
- Prospecting for and making new appointments
We are seeking someone with the following experience/skills/knowledge:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience overall in Marketing with a property and casualty company
- Commercial Lines knowledge required
- Currently reside in or be willing to relocate to the Nashville, TN area
- Strong communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Self-starter who works independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational ability with demonstrated mastery of planning
- Commitment to successfully achieve desired goals
- Must be available for moderate travel, including overnight travel
- Experience working with Independent Insurance Agents preferred
Working at Central
We pride ourselves on our long history—not just the years we’ve been in business, but the thousands of policyholders we’ve provided peace of mind to along the way. We’ve also built a reputation of being one of the top carrier choices for premier agents across the country.
None of this came about by chance. It’s all because we have a team of employees that works together to deliver the best customer service in the industry. We foster a spirit of collaboration and camaraderie. We celebrate our victories as one while still recognizing individual accomplishments and contributions. And when we see something that needs to be improved upon, we join forces to make the change.
In addition, we’ve built a structure where the customer truly is the focus. We have the systems, workflows and resources in place to offer quick turnarounds that still have a personal touch. This allows our employees to have the tools they need to excel.
Our corporate culture is shaped by our shared commitment to excellence and it’s guided by “Central Hospitality.” In the end, it’s all about relationships and you are a major part of that.
It is the policy of Central that all recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, overtime, job classification and assignment, facilities, promotions, transfers, employee treatment and all other terms and conditions of employment shall be maintained in a manner which will not discriminate against any person because of race, color, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, religion, marital status, military status, or disability. The applicant should respond to questions on this application in a way that will not divulge such information. #LI-Remote
- Nashville, TN, USA