Auto Material Damage Claim Representative
Location: Hybrid Work Model – Alpharetta, Georgia
We are a team of employees who are passionate to deliver best in class customer service and innovation in the industry. It’s because we put Integrity, Relationships and Excellence in all aspects of our work.
Our employees have the opportunity to fully utilize their talents and bring their best self. We believe that who you are is just as important as what you do!
By joining our Claims Team as a Claim Representative, you will ensure high quality claim handling while providing peace of mind to Central Insurance customers by handling their claim with compassion and commitment to restore what has been lost. In Auto Material Damage Claims, we strive to alleviate the stress of an unexpected situation by providing an exceptional level of attention to detail and customer service during this difficult time.
How You’ll make an Impact
- Deliver exceptional hospitality
- Achieve optimal claims outcomes
- Operate at maximum efficiency
- Provide proactive customer service by setting expectations, building rapport, and responding to requests in a timely manner
- Manage assigned AMD claims throughout the life of the claim, which includes coverage analysis, investigation, setting reserves, damage evaluation, and ongoing communication with all stakeholders.
- Handle assigned volume of claims
- Thorough file management is maintained to allow for seamless ability for others to assist with handling of files.
- Commit to successfully completing our AMD Claims Training Program
What You’ll Bring
- 3 years of collective auto claims experience in both commercial and personal lines
- Ability to professionally interact with our customers
- Ability to investigate, gather facts and information, and analyze coverage
- Must be licensed or capable of obtaining licenses in TX (and other states as assigned) as a claims adjuster, or within 3 months of employment if a new licensee
- Understand the importance of capturing data
- Possess an innovative and continuous improvement mindset
- Exercise good judgement & decision making ability
- Possess a positive, professional, cooperative, and quality-conscious service attitude
- Strong communication & negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure, deal with interpersonal conflict, and handle a heavy workload
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
It is the policy of Central that all recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, overtime, job classification and assignment, facilities, promotions, transfers, employee treatment and all other terms and conditions of employment shall be maintained in a manner which will not discriminate against any person because of race, color, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, religion, marital status, military status, or disability. The applicant should respond to questions on this application in a way that will not divulge such information. #LI-Hybrid
- 11605 Haynes Bridge Rd, Alpharetta, GA 30009, USA