Property Field Claim Representative
Location: Indianapolis, IN or Fort Wayne area – Remote
By joining our Claims Team as a Property Field Claim Representative, you will provide peace of mind to Central Insurance customers by handling their claim with compassion and commitment to restore what has been lost. We strive to alleviate the stress of an unexpected situation by providing an exceptional level of attention to detail and customer service during this difficult time. As a Property Field Representative, this will include:
- Provide prompt, professional services to insureds and claimants
- Handle in-depth investigations, evaluate damages onsite
- Execute coverage analysis and resolution strategies
- Negotiate fair settlements on property claims
- Handle assigned volume of claims
- Develop and maintain excellent rapport with our agency force
- Complete Claims Training Courses
- Potential CAT Deployment
What your qualifications may look like:
- Minimum 3 years property claims experience
- Extensive knowledge of Xactimate
- Possess a positive, professional, cooperative, and quality-conscious service attitude
- Strong communication skills and an attentive listener
- Ability to work under pressure and handle a heavy workload
- Obtain & maintain state adjusters license(s) depending on business need
- Accurate and consistent decision making ability
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Bachelor Degree
Working at Central
We pride ourselves on our long history—not just the years we’ve been in business, but the thousands of policyholders we’ve provided peace of mind to along the way. We’ve also built a reputation of being one of the top carrier choices for premier agents across the country.
None of this came about by chance. It’s all because we have a team of employees that works together to deliver the best customer service in the industry. We foster a spirit of collaboration and camaraderie. We celebrate our victories as one while still recognizing individual accomplishments and contributions. And when we see something that needs to be improved upon, we join forces to make the change.
In addition, we’ve built a structure where the customer truly is the focus. We have the systems, workflows and resources in place to offer quick turnarounds that still have a personal touch. This allows our employees to have the tools they need to excel.
Our corporate culture is shaped by our shared commitment to excellence and it’s guided by “Central Hospitality.” In the end, it’s all about relationships and you are a major part of that.
It is the policy of Central that all recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, overtime, job classification and assignment, facilities, promotions, transfers, employee treatment and all other terms and conditions of employment shall be maintained in a manner which will not discriminate against any person because of race, color, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, religion, marital status, military status, or disability. The applicant should respond to questions on this application in a way that will not divulge such information. #LI-Remote
- Fort Wayne, IN, USA
- Indianapolis, IN, USA