Location: Van Wert, Ohio
By joining the team as a Custodian, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Trash pickup, carpet cleaning, hard floor care, clean restrooms, window cleaning, and various other custodial duties at Central Insurance.
- Monitor and report problems for heating and cooling systems, plumbing, electrical, lighting, etc.
- Replace lamps in lighting fixtures.
What your qualifications might look like:
- Must be able to follow instructions and work independently.
- Be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Stamina to be on feet 100% of the time.
- Able to work on stairs & climb ladders.
- Ability to operate the Fire Alarm and Security Systems.
- Able to work 2nd shift Monday through Friday from 4pm to midnight.
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
Working at Central
We pride ourselves on our long history—not just the years we’ve been in business, but the thousands of policyholders we’ve provided peace of mind to along the way. We’ve also built a reputation of being one of the top carrier choices for premier agents across the country.
None of this came about by chance. It’s all because we have a team of employees that works together to deliver the best customer service in the industry. We foster a spirit of collaboration and camaraderie. We celebrate our victories as one while still recognizing individual accomplishments and contributions. And when we see something that needs to be improved upon, we join forces to make the change.
In addition, we’ve built a structure where the customer truly is the focus. We have the systems, workflows and resources in place to offer quick turnarounds that still have a personal touch. This allows our employees to have the tools they need to excel.
Our corporate culture is shaped by our shared commitment to excellence and it’s guided by “Central Hospitality.” In the end, it’s all about relationships and you are a major part of that.
It is the policy of Central that all recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, overtime, job classification and assignment, facilities, promotions, transfers, employee treatment and all other terms and conditions of employment shall be maintained in a manner which will not discriminate against any person because of race, color, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, religion, marital status, military status, or disability. The applicant should respond to questions on this application in a way that will not divulge such information. #LI-Onsite
- 800 S Washington St, Van Wert, OH 45891, USA