AMD Claim Service Representative
Location: Hybrid Work Model
By joining our Claims Team as a Claim Representative, you will ensure high quality claim handling while providing peace of mind to Central Insurance customers by handling their claim with compassion and commitment to restore what has been lost. In Auto Material Damage Claims, we strive to alleviate the stress of an unexpected situation by providing an exceptional level of attention to detail and customer service during this difficult time.
- Deliver exceptional hospitality
- Achieve optimal claims outcomes
- Operate at maximum efficiency
- Provide proactive customer service by setting expectations, building rapport, and responding to requests in a timely manner
- Manage assigned AMD claims throughout the life of the claim, which includes coverage analysis, investigation, setting reserves, damage evaluation, and ongoing communication with all stakeholders.
- Handle assigned volume of claims
- Thorough file management is maintained to allow for seamless ability for others to assist with handling of files.
- Commit to successfully completing our AMD Claims Training Program
What your qualifications may look like:
- Must be licensed in TX and NC (and other states as assigned) as a claims adjuster or capable of obtaining such licenses within 30 days of employment if already licensed in one or more States, or within 3 months of employment if a new licensee.
- Ability to professionally interact with our customers
- Ability to investigate, gather facts and information, and analyze coverage
- Understand the importance of capturing data
- Possess an innovative and continuous improvement mindset
- Exercise good judgement & decision making ability
- Possess a positive, professional, cooperative, and quality-conscious service attitude
- Strong communication & negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure, deal with interpersonal conflict, and handle a heavy workload
- Available to work weekend hours as needed
- Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree
Working at Central
We pride ourselves on our long history—not just the years we’ve been in business, but the thousands of policyholders we’ve provided peace of mind to along the way. We’ve also built a reputation of being one of the top carrier choices for premier agents across the country.
None of this came about by chance. It’s all because we have a team of employees that works together to deliver the best customer service in the industry. We foster a spirit of collaboration and camaraderie. We celebrate our victories as one while still recognizing individual accomplishments and contributions. And when we see something that needs to be improved upon, we join forces to make the change.
In addition, we’ve built a structure where the customer truly is the focus. We have the systems, workflows and resources in place to offer quick turnarounds that still have a personal touch. This allows our employees to have the tools they need to excel.
Our corporate culture is shaped by our shared commitment to excellence and it’s guided by “Central Hospitality.” In the end, it’s all about relationships and you are a major part of that.
It is the policy of Central that all recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, overtime, job classification and assignment, facilities, promotions, transfers, employee treatment and all other terms and conditions of employment shall be maintained in a manner which will not discriminate against any person because of race, color, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, religion, marital status, military status, or disability. The applicant should respond to questions on this application in a way that will not divulge such information. #LI-Hybrid
- 11605 Haynes Bridge Rd, Alpharetta, GA 30009, USA