Loss Control Representative
Location: Remote in New Mexico, USA
By joining the Team as a Loss Control Representative, you will use your exceptional communication skills to work with Insureds, Agents, and Company Personnel through consultations and educational guidance. Doing so, you will make the difference in assisting our policyholders to prevent future loss.
- Complete surveys of policyholders' operations and provide consulting services to reduce accidents and injuries.
- Make effective agency visits to key Commercial Agents to explain Central’s Loss Control services and resources.
- Analyze claims, hazards, and safety data in order to make effective decisions and recommendations.
- Provide Loss Control services to policyholders and agents in the state of New Mexico and Colorado.
- Experience in Loss Control & Accident Prevention Preferred or Entry level with a safety background.
- Live in New Mexico.
- Ability to make favorable impressions with agents, insureds, and company personnel.
- Excellent organization and territory planning skills.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship development skills.
- Exceptional driving record (job includes minimal overnight travel).
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in Safety/Fire Prevention fields
- Ability to work toward a designation of OHST, ASP, CSP, ARM, AINS, and/or CRM.
Working at Central
We pride ourselves on our long history—not just the years we’ve been in business, but the thousands of policyholders we’ve provided peace of mind to along the way. We’ve also built a reputation of being one of the top carrier choices for premier agents across the country.
None of this came about by chance. It’s all because we have a team of employees that works together to deliver the best customer service in the industry. We foster a spirit of collaboration and camaraderie. We celebrate our victories as one while still recognizing individual accomplishments and contributions. And when we see something that needs to be improved upon, we join forces to make the change.
In addition, we’ve built a structure where the customer truly is the focus. We have the systems, workflows and resources in place to offer quick turnarounds that still have a personal touch. This allows our employees to have the tools they need to excel.
Our corporate culture is shaped by our shared commitment to excellence and it’s guided by “Central Hospitality.” In the end, it’s all about relationships and you are a major part of that.
It is the policy of Central that all recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, overtime, job classification and assignment, facilities, promotions, transfers, employee treatment and all other terms and conditions of employment shall be maintained in a manner which will not discriminate against any person because of race, color, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, religion, marital status, military status, or disability. The applicant should respond to questions on this application in a way that will not divulge such information. #LI-Remote
- New Mexico, USA