Corporate Governance Paralegal
Location: Hybrid Work Model
As a Corporate Governance Paralegal, you will use your skills and experience to provide support for all Legal Department operations.
- Job Responsibilities
- Handling various governance issues within a corporation, including appropriate reporting on environmental and social governance matters, filing of annual corporate governance disclosures, and establishing and maintaining corporate governance protocols
- Manage regulatory filings for company corporate governance matters and business operations, including state holding company registration statements, corporate governance annual disclosures
- Ensuring the company and the Board are knowledgeable of all emerging issues impact private company Boards and governance issues
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working as a corporate secretarial paralegal within a corporation or assisting private law firm clients with their respective corporate secretarial function
- Experience working with Boards of Directors, including committees of Boards, for a company – both internal and external
- Knowledge of mutual insurance company annual policyholder meeting requirements and/or a willingness to learn such area
- Ability to work with senior leadership and Boards of Directors
- Willingness to learn and grow as Central, and the legal function within Central, grows
- Ability to develop business relationships within a business
- Knowledge of corporate governance platforms for maintaining minutes, Boards, registrations, and the like
Working at Central
We pride ourselves on our long history—not just the years we’ve been in business, but the thousands of policyholders we’ve provided peace of mind to along the way. We’ve also built a reputation of being one of the top carrier choices for premier agents across the country.
None of this came about by chance. It’s all because we have a team of employees that works together to deliver the best customer service in the industry. We foster a spirit of collaboration and camaraderie. We celebrate our victories as one while still recognizing individual accomplishments and contributions. And when we see something that needs to be improved upon, we join forces to make the change.
In addition, we’ve built a structure where the customer truly is the focus. We have the systems, workflows and resources in place to offer quick turnarounds that still have a personal touch. This allows our employees to have the tools they need to excel.
Our corporate culture is shaped by our shared commitment to excellence and it’s guided by “Central Hospitality.” In the end, it’s all about relationships and you are a major part of that.
It is the policy of Central that all recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, overtime, job classification and assignment, facilities, promotions, transfers, employee treatment and all other terms and conditions of employment shall be maintained in a manner which will not discriminate against any person because of race, color, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, religion, marital status, military status, or disability. The applicant should respond to questions on this application in a way that will not divulge such information. #LI-Hybrid
- 425 Metro Pl N, Dublin, OH 43017, USA
- 800 S Washington St, Van Wert, OH 45891, USA