Talent Development Manager
Location: Hybrid Work Model
Central is growing and evolving. To help support this evolution and growth, we are seeking a Talent Development Manager who will bring deep talent development knowledge, a passion for building teams and developing people, and innovative approaches and solutions to the entire talent development landscape. In leading the team, and talent development function, we will lean on your strategic vision and problem-solving capabilities to optimize and deliver scalable and sustainable solutions to help us continue to develop the capabilities of the Central team.
A successful Talent Development Manager will drive critical talent development related strategies and processes, including:
- Developing and implementing innovative talent development initiatives that support the strategy of the company
- Leading the ongoing evolution of the talent development team towards an increasingly strategic, consultative, and proactive partner approach
- Optimize the talent development team organizational structure and processes
- Developing, implementing, and overseeing a comprehensive Talent Development strategy and processes, including performance management, talent reviews, career development, succession planning, learning and development opportunities/solutions, etc.
- Developing and implementing appropriate and effective learning and development tools, frameworks, and resources
- Collaborating with leadership to identify and implement training, learning, and development opportunities for all levels of the Company in support of strategic initiatives and objectives.
- Conducting analysis on the effectiveness of the training deliverables through the collection of data, survey, and employee and management feedback.
- Providing thought leadership and recommendation to best practices for talent management and development processes and technology platforms to support the business strategy.
- Collaborating with leaders, HRBPs, and HR Managers regularly to understand business objectives, talent needs, and workforce effectiveness.
- Providing leadership, direction, and motivation to the talent development team. Developing strong measurements and metrics to assess, manage and optimize the talent management team performance and direction.
- Ensuring the talent management team is viewed as a trusted and collaborative partner with other departments, including strong partnerships with the Regional HR, Total Rewards, HR Business Partner, Talent Management, and Organizational Development teams
- Experience implementing new talent development processes, procedures, and infrastructure changes, within a complex and growing organization
- A proven track record of creating innovative ideas and solutions for solving talent development challenges
- The ability to build relationships and influence cross-functional leaders while communicating effectively with all levels of the organization
- An ability to assess team members’ strengths and development opportunities to align the team in the best possible way. Experience with growing and developing team members to build their skillsets and progress in their career
- Undergraduate (Bachelor) Degree in Business or Human Resources preferred. Advanced Degree in Business or Human Resources a plus.
- High degree of business acumen and strategic thinking and planning.
- Demonstrated ability to partner, collaborate, and influence across broad range of seniority.
- Strong coaching, facilitation, and presentation skills.
- The ability to deal with conflict and multiple constituencies while managing multiple simultaneous objectives.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and can lead through ambiguity.
Working at Central
We pride ourselves on our long history—not just the years we’ve been in business, but the thousands of policyholders we’ve provided peace of mind to along the way. We’ve also built a reputation of being one of the top carrier choices for premier agents across the country.
None of this came about by chance. It’s all because we have a team of employees that works together to deliver the best customer service in the industry. We foster a spirit of collaboration and camaraderie. We celebrate our victories as one while still recognizing individual accomplishments and contributions. And when we see something that needs to be improved upon, we join forces to make the change.
In addition, we’ve built a structure where the customer truly is the focus. We have the systems, workflows and resources in place to offer quick turnarounds that still have a personal touch. This allows our employees to have the tools they need to excel.
Our corporate culture is shaped by our shared commitment to excellence and it’s guided by “Central Hospitality.” In the end, it’s all about relationships and you are a major part of that.
It is the policy of Central that all recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, overtime, job classification and assignment, facilities, promotions, transfers, employee treatment and all other terms and conditions of employment shall be maintained in a manner which will not discriminate against any person because of race, color, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, religion, marital status, military status, or disability. The applicant should respond to questions on this application in a way that will not divulge such information. #LI-Hybrid
- 425 Metro Pl N, Dublin, OH 43017, USA
- 800 S Washington St, Van Wert, OH 45891, USA