Burris Logistics is looking for individuals to haul product received at the dock to their designated drop zones.
As a Hauler, you’ll be responsible for:
Utilizing material handling equipment to remove product from docks in a safe and efficient matter and haul them to their designated bin location
Following Food Safety guidelines, product stackability guidelines, and workplace safety practices
Coordinate with receivers and reach truck operators to ensure the proper flow of inbound product
Our warehouses are temperature-controlled, ranging anywhere from 30 degrees in the cooler to -20 degrees in the freezer. Think of Alaska in the winter, it’s cold!
Being a hauler can be physically demanding. You need to be able to stand, walk, bend, squat, reach, grasp on a frequent to continual basis in a warehouse environment.
- High school diploma or GED
- Able to speak, read, and understand English
- Able to work in a cold warehouse environment
- Ability to handle and physically be near products which may contain food allergens
- Ability to meet the needs of customer schedules to include nights, weekends and holidays
Join the Burris Team!
We offer benefits to meet a wide range of needs. From medical, dental, and vision plans, to 401k with a company match and flexible spending accounts, and legal aid, we’ve got you and your family covered.
- Job Function Operations
- Pay Type Hourly
- Burris Logistics Jacksonville, FL, 4501 Dignan Street, Jacksonville, Florida, United States of America