Outbound - Yard Jockey
MADC, 7168 Daniels Drive, Allentown, Pennsylvania, United States of America Req #316
Monday, February 27, 2023
The Warehouse/Yard Jockey is responsible for, but not limited to, unloading trailers of product. The position also includes the sorting, breakdown, verification of quantities, re-palletizing of the unloaded product, running product to specified areas, and any other assigned general work in a safe manner and in accordance with instructions. Perform Yard Jockey moves as required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Unload/ load trailers in accordance with company procedures.
- Breakdown and sort product by item.
- Re-palletize product when required.
- Verify product quantities.
- Operate powered industrial equipment, including forklifts, with proper certifications within safety and company procedures.
- Adhere to company procedures, work and safety rules
- Pushing/pulling items with a resistance of up to 50 pounds.
- Climbing to a height of up to 11 inches.
- Hand out driver paperwork at their shift start.
- Pay Type Hourly
- MADC, 7168 Daniels Drive, Allentown, Pennsylvania, United States of America