Sr. Manager of Marketing and Communications
New Distribution Center, 400 Industrial Avenue, Cheshire, Connecticut, United States of America Req #376
Wednesday, February 22, 2023
The Sr. Manager (Director) of Marketing and Communications will partner with senior leaders of The Bozzuto’s family of companies to foster the development and execution of an integrated internal and external marketing plan for its businesses, brands, and executive communications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create, implement, and measure the success of marketing, communications, and corporate relations initiatives that enhance the Bozzuto’s brands and position within the marketplace and with employees/stakeholders.
- Transform social media and digital presence, ensuring expanded reach and impact of content on target audiences
- Provide leadership of our brand(s) direction & experience:
- responsibilities that include: brand strategy and positioning, campaign strategy and execution, events, and advocacy
- Create and maintain strong partnerships and serve as a community advocate with local and state non-profit organizations, and businesses
- Collaborate in overall event strategy, including industry, customer, community, and online events.
- Participate in event planning, trade show readiness, speaking engagements, web traffic, analytics, and other vital KPIs
- Partners with the Human Resources organization to ensure effective promotion of the Employment Value Proposition
- Evaluates all efforts connecting tactics and marketing activities into a unified strategic marketing plan that drives results and informs future direction and optimization
- Bachelor’s Degree in public Relations, Journalism, Marketing, Communications, or Business Administration from an accredited college or university
- Proven experience and ability to build and preserve a trusting and genuine relationship with the public, private, and community stakeholders
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing with diverse constituencies, including staff, donors, clients, customers, community members, and leaders
- Excellent communication skills and a natural desire to help people
- Strategic thinker with a long-term planning approach and commitment to mission, vision, and values
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to analyze data, understand trends, and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis.
- Pay Type Salary
- New Distribution Center, 400 Industrial Avenue, Cheshire, Connecticut, United States of America