Quality Control Inspector (GMP) - 2nd shift
There has never been a better time to join Klein Tools!
The Quality Control Inspector is responsible for testing and inspecting products at various stages of production process and compiles and evaluates statistical data to determine and maintain quality and reliability of parts and products.
- Interpret engineering drawings and schematic diagrams and work with management or engineering staff to determine quality and reliability standard.
- Select product for testing at specific stages in the production process, and test products or components for a variety of properties such as dimensions, performance and mechanical, electrical, or chemical characteristics.
- Perform first piece, work in process, and final piece inspections.
- Record test data and apply statistical quality control procedures.
- Evaluate data and document deviations from existing standards. May reject material, part or product necessary if standards are not met.
- Recommend modification of existing quality or production standards to achieve optimum quality within limits of equipment capability.
- Set-up and perform destructive and non-destructive tests on materials, parts, or products to measure performance, life, or material characteristics.
- Maintain calibration schedules of measuring tools and instruments used in the quality assurance process, including quality assurance department and shop floor tools.
- May calibrate tools or outsource tools for calibration services as needed.
- Prepare graphs or charts of data and enter data into computer for analysis.
- Perform other duties as required within the nature and level of work
High School Diploma or equivalent and one (1) year of work experience in quality control are required.
Strong math skills in the areas of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Ability to effectively communicate with supervisors and co-workers. Excellent time-management and multi-tasking skills in a fast-paced environment. Must be able to read, write, speak and understand basic English
Occasionally required to stand, walk or sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
401(k) Company Match
Shared Cost Medical & Dental
Education Reimbursement Program
Employee Discount Program
Klein Tools is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. For candidates with disabilities and needing assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Job Family Quality Assurance
- Job Function Plant
- Pay Type Hourly
- Trevose, Feasterville-Trevose, PA, USA