Human Resources Generalist
There has never been a better time to join Klein Tools!
The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for the entire employee life cycle including talent acquisition, on-boarding, employee relations, safety awareness, training, and off-boarding. This position will also administer human resource and employee relations programs and activities for the assigned site. In addition, this position will support employee retention efforts through the implementation and continued communication of employee engagement programs and policies.
- Serve as the local point of contact for human resources related questions and concerns.
- Provide recommendations regarding employee relations, terminations, and other human resources related concerns. Escalate concerns to Corporate Human Resources and/or legal team as appropriate.
- Conduct interviews and provide the hiring team with feedback.
- Plan, communicate, and implement employee engagement programs and activities to promote employee retention based on survey results.
- Review and approve background checks, conduct new employee orientation, complete I‐9 documentation to meet compliance deadlines, create and communicate new employee announcements, and ensure all new hires complete key training and policy acknowledgments as part of the on-boarding process.
- Complete off-boarding activities including exit interviews for voluntary terminations.
- Manage safety programs as an active member of the safety committee. Schedule and communicate monthly meetings, maintain meeting minutes, log of open issues, track near-miss incidents, and safety award programs.
- Perform bi‐weekly payroll processing.
- Track attendance and provide detailed reports to supervisors daily.
- Process employee related forms to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures. Update Human Capital Management (HCM) database and run reports as requested.
- Manage benefit enrollments and escalate any concerns to the Benefits Manager as needed.
- Provide guidance and training regarding the performance management process.
- Track training and development initiatives.
- Ensure physical and electronic personnel records are maintained.
- Perform other duties as required within the nature and level of work.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field and three (3) years of
- Effective verbal and written communications. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Must have excellent communication and customer service skills, strong attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Must have ability to handle a high degree of confidential and sensitive information and the ability to work with all levels within the organization.
Physical Demand Requirements
Occasionally required to stand, walk or sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
401(k) Company Match
Shared Cost Medical & Dental
Education Reimbursement Program
Employee Discount Program
Klein Tools is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. For candidates with disabilities and needing assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Job Family Human Resources
- Job Function Office
- Pay Type Salary
- Trevose, Feasterville-Trevose, PA, USA