Day Camp Counselor Daily
YMCA of Greater Tulsa
The following position is currently available:
POSITION NAME: Day Camp Counselor- Branch Specific
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: The Day Camp Counselor is responsible for planning, leading, and implementing core and non-core programs and experiences for children in a small group setting. They will also be responsible for the general safety and development, growth, and skill achievement of the participants in his/her group.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred.
- Minimum of 6 months’ experience working with youth.
- Ability to identify and respond to camper behavior issues.
- Ability organize and lead a variety of small and large group activities each week.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
POSITION POSTED: March 30, 2021
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Open until filled
STATUS: Seasonal, full-time and part-time
STARTING SALARY: $12 hr
INTERESTED APPLICANTS SUBMIT APPLICATION OR RESUME:
Go to www.ymcatulsa.org Click on careers, choose the job you are applying for & upload resume or fill out application.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Bixby YMCA, 7910 E 134th Street South, Bixby, Oklahoma, United States of America