Day Camp Counselor - Tandy
YMCA of Greater Tulsa
The following position is currently available:
POSITION NAME: Day Camp Counselor
LOCATION: Tandy Family YMCA
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: Under the direct supervision of the Camp and Assistant Camp Directors, Camp Counselors are responsible for planning, leading, and implementing core and non-core programs and experiences for kids in group settings. Counselors are also responsible for the safety, development, growth, skill improvement, and achievement of the campers in their group. Counselors, as Role Models, actively participate and engage in program areas and assist specialists with the implementation of programming and ensuring that campers are following the rules, guidelines, and principles.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Preferred 1 year of experience working in customer service
- Minimum 6 month experience working with youth
- Must be adaptable, creative, discerning, and hard-working.
- Must be a model of good values.
STATUS: Full Time, Seasonal
SCHEDULE: 40 hours per week
STARTING SALARY: $12/hour
tags: child care, youth development, summer day camp,
- Pay Type Hourly
- Tandy YMCA Healthy Living Center, 5005 S Darlington Ave, Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States of America