Early Learning Aide- Full Time
With more than 60,000 members across Chester County, our programs and facilities are always based on the unique needs and interests of the communities we serve. In addition, our volunteers, staff, members and donors are all united by a deep commitment to continually strengthen Chester County.
Job Title: Early Learning Aide- Full Time
Branch: Oscar Lasko YMCA
Location: 1 East Chestnut Street West Chester
Shifts/Availability: Full Time Monday to Friday
Starting Pay: $
About the YMCA of Greater Brandywine:
The YMCA of Greater Brandywine (YGBW), an association of eight YMCAs serving Chester County, is a non-profit organization committed to nurturing the potential of every child, promoting healthy living and fostering social responsibility through life-changing programs for all.
Position Purpose: The Oscar Lasko YMCA is looking for an enthusiastic, creative and caring Early Learning Childcare Aide to join our team. The Early Learning Center Aide will provide quality childcare while maintaining a safe and nurturing environment.
- Assists with classroom activities, meal times and implementation of developmentally appropriate lesson plans.
- Maintains a healthy and engaging early childhood learning environment as well as a clean and risk-free room arrangement.
- Gears the activity to needs of the individual child, with concern for their interest, challenges, special talents and pace of learning.
- Interacts with the children to encourage their development and involvement in activities.
- Attends all meetings and recommended training programs.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Have Fun!
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must have ability to interact positively with children and communicate professionally with parents. Successful candidate must be a team player and be able to work with others to achieve a common goal.
- Ability to effectively use technology for programmatic needs
- At least 18 years of age or older
Perfect opportunity to start your career in childcare!
The YMCA of Greater Brandywine currently offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes a free YMCA family membership, medical and dental insurance along with a 12% employer contribution to the retirement savings plan. Program discounts on YMCA of Greater Brandywine programs, camps, childcare, and continuing education classes at Immaculata University.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Oscar Lasko YMCA, 1 E. Chestnut St., 1 E Chestnut St, West Chester, Pennsylvania, United States of America