ORDER PROCESSING CLERK CHEFZONE
Position Summary Description:
Timely and accurate processing of Pick and Pull orders. Orders are received in various formats either directly from customer or field marketing representative. Research and review of item availability for P&P orders. Transfer and ordering of items as needed from Sand Island to fulfill P&P Orders. Physical pulling of orders is also necessary at times. Other main responsibilities include: Phone line answering, processing of La Tour Bread Special Orders, daily review of La Tour Bread inventory and placement of La Tour Bakery orders by 10:30AM Monday – Saturday.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurate and efficient processing of time sensitive orders.
- Pleasant daily communication with ChefZone members by phone and in person. Has a working understanding of items carried by ChefZone.
- Protects and develops the company’s brands via PR activities and intellectual property management.
- Provides exceptional customer service and ensures that employees also provide the same level of service. Establishes and maintains customer relationships to accommodate both product and service needs.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Uses the Company’s Mission/Vision Statements and Core Values as their guiding principles.
Education/Training and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Experience with Excel, Word and Outlook.
- One year experience in order processing, data entry, grocery sales, customer service, or related Food and Beverage work experience is preferred.
- Must be proficient in the English language and communicate clearly and effectively in written and oral form.
- Must be able to perform basic to moderately difficult mathematical functions involving addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, averaging and percentages.
- Ability to be organized, multi-tasked, and be very flexible with changing priorities.
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Life insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible On-Demand Pay
Y. Hata & Co., Limited is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, including disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 2888 Ualena St, Honolulu, HI 96819, USA