WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE (ENTRY-LEVEL)
Pay starting at $15.00/hr.
In-house forklift training provided for growth opportunities ($2.00 pay increase with certification).
Following your introductory period, you would be eligible for quarterly bonus opportunities.
Years of experience will be taken into consideration for pay.
Education/Training provided to those with no experience.
Position Summary Description:
Unloads containers of incoming freight and palletizes items for placement into warehouse.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Unloads containers of incoming freight and palletizes items for placement into warehouse.
- Uses manual pallet jack to move pallets to receiving dock.
- Builds pallets according to company standards.
- Sorts products and groups like items together, by product number or description of cases.
- Removes packing materials and cleans out empty containers.
- Ensures all products are free from damage and/or pest infestation.
- Follows established safety standards for proper food handling.
- Responsible for general housekeeping in the warehouse.
- Performs similar and related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Uses the Company’s Mission/Vision Statements and Core Values as their guiding principles.
Education/Training and Experience
Six months to one year experience of distribution or warehouse experience, preferably in the foodservice industry.
- Frequently required to lift and carry objects weighing up to 100 lbs.
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Life insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible On-Demand Pay
Y. Hata & Co., Limited is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, including disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 285 Sand Island Access Rd, Honolulu, HI 96819, USA