Position Summary Description:
Manages and coaches the buying team in system set up, processes and strategies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzes product fill rate, inventory turns and aged inventory to ensure the company goals are met.
- Develop procedures and processes to improve the efficiency of the purchasing and operational cycle.
- Provide training and user guidance in the entire purchasing process.
- Partner with the costing team to ensure price changes are executed timely and accurately.
- Coordinates with sales and merchandising to project and anticipate demands for promotions, holiday and seasonal themes and special events.
- Coordinates multi-department projects to ensure customers’ needs are met, efficiencies are gained and issues are resolved.
- Performs similar and related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Uses the Company’s Mission/Vision Statements and Core Values as their guiding principles.
Direct supervisor to all buyers.
Education/Training and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field and
- Minimum of 10 years of Buying experience in foodservice industry.
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Life insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible On-Demand Pay
We are a Drug-Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- 285 Sand Island Access Rd, Honolulu, HI 96819, USA